Friday, March 4

on your mark, get set, go!

As promised, here are some photos from the 5K Kristie and I ran for Valentine's Day!
Did I tell you I beat my last time by 2 minutes?
Kristie is a good running buddy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

okay, so we propped the camera on the hood of my car and set it to automatic.
it takes 3 shots.
quite quickly, i must say...

Photobucket

it took a few tries but we ended up with a couple goodies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

now we're contemplating this fantastic little adventure...
aah!
i wanna do it sooo bad!
hold on while i put on my big girl panties.
uh, well, figuratively speaking...

in other news, we're still moving in to our lovely new home.
comcast doesn't come until monday so forgive my sporadic posts.
can't wait to show you what we're doing with the place!!

xoxo
joy

ps..thanks, kristie, for theses photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note