Friday, April 22

Friday Favorites: Photo Shoot

This week the weather has been b-e-a-uuutiful and I definitely had to take advantage of it!
Thursday Nichole and I wandered through Tacoma and eventually ended up by the water near the Point Defiance Zoo.
It was so fun snapping poses of each other and Nichole taught me sooo much!
Her and her husband are a dynamite photography team and I am blessed to have them as photog mentors and friends!

Anyways, this week's favorites are from our day Thursday.
Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a pretty model, right?
Thanks, Nik for such a fun day and for sharing so much knowledge with me!

xoxo
Joy

1 comment:

  1. JOY!!! These are so great! :) I had so much fun yesterday! can't wait to shoot together again! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Write me a little note