Friday, October 21

Thank The Lord It's Finally Friday

For some reason, this has been the week that felt never ending.
I wasn't quite sure if I was going to make it.
Maybe it was the whole being sick ordeal, or the fact that I've had a long intern list of to-dos.
Or maybe it had something to do with work being laaame and having to wake up at 530am six of seven days.
But halelujah, it's Friday and things are looking up.

Yesterday I took a 2.5 hour nap (what?!) and got the baby shower invites done (HUGE check off the to-do list!)
Work was great today, the best day in 6 weeks if I dare say.
I found the gumption to clean house and wash dishes after work..
And tonight is date night!
For the next couple hours before Camillo gets home I'm going to watch a movie and work on another baby shower project.
I can't tell you exactly what I'm doing yet but here's a hint:
It's the best kind of movie/crafty afternoon..cold and dark with a little rain.
Like I said, thank the Lord it's Friday!
Do you guys have any weekend plans?

See you soon!
xoxo
Joy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you had a better day it can only get better from here. For some reason working at a gym can be challenging. Make sure you keep a smile on your face and don't worry about what other people act or say. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Write me a little note