Saturday, November 12

On Saturday Mornings


One of my favorite things to do on a Saturday morning is catch up on my favorite blogs.
Kinda like Saturday morning cartoons for grown ups!

Here are some of my favorite posts from this week...
Enjoy!

As a creative minded person, it's sometimes hard for me to verbalize my way of thinking. Like what I look for through my lens. This post from Stesha (via The Shine Project) puts into words 5 important tips I couldn't have said better myself.

Elsie has great insight when it comes to journaling and prioritizing ideas - the good and the bad!

Rachel has some of the best DIYs ever and this one is no exception!
          {she also posted this project on ABM...aah! I can't wait to make my own!}

Savannah was in my neck of the woods last week. It was fun to see posts about my city from a blogger across the country whose blog I've read about for so long!

Sydney just had a baby! I've been blog stalking her for more photos of baby Everett. Come meet this sweet little family!

That's it for now. Of course, there are so many great blogs out there, I couldn't post all the great ones here in one day. What is one of your favorite blogs to catch up on?

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note