Wednesday, November 6

From Where I Write // Twirl Cafe

Today I'm writing from a small table right outside the jungle ;) Me and Ollie are with Lanissa and Aria at Twirl Cafe! It's the perfect place to let the kids explore and play while us mommies get a little business done. Lanissa and I are taking the Blog (Design) Love e-course from A Beautiful Mess. We're really excited to learn new ways to design our blog and website, making them reflect more of who we are! I'm having a great time brainstorming and learning new tricks. Keep on the look out for new things here on HappyCandido!
More about Twirl Cafe. It's a super cute place with a custom built 'tree house', slide, cave, and awesome paintings on the walls. The play area is full of creative toys I love watching Ollie play. There is an excellent menu of healthy, mostly organic, local food. Oh man, so good. Also, there are goldfish for your pet kitties to eat while you play…
If you're in the area, check it out! Maybe take a kid with you, otherwise you might look suspicious. ha!

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note