Monday, November 18

Good Evening From The Candido Couch

Today has been a snuggle-on-the-couch-and-munch-on-an-apple-while-watching-curious-george kind of day. The babe is one big snot bubble, with a wicked cough and sneeze to go along. Oh, buddy. He goes from running through the house hollering and laughing to melting in my arms, out of breath and exhausted. I hope he can fight this bug off soon. It makes my mama heart so sad!

This week is going to be super low key. A reboot of sorts. I feel like the last few weeks have been a little crazy and I need to tune in to our family's needs and redefine our schedule accordingly. We're going to figure out O's napping schedule if it kills me. It's already killing me the way it's been so cattywampus. He's been waking up 3-4 times a night for about a month now, too, and I'm pretty frazzled. So! Mama is making an executive decision and we are taking a week off. Off of extracurricular activities and off of blogging. Much needed. Much appreciated.

My goals for this week away:

  • Find O's new nap rhythm
  • Inventory of pantry/fridge and refocus meal planning
  • Brainstorm for HappyCandido content/design
  • Plan a date night
  • Have a family business meeting about next quarter
  • Get some friggin sleep

Also, hopefully there will be a lot more snuggling and hanging out with Hugsy the Penguin.
See you soon, friends…

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note