Tuesday, March 15

tick tock...

Woah.
This whole daylight-savings-thing is really throwing me off my game.
I've been rushing around for the last two days and time seems to be chasing me.
Maybe I'm just extra busy and the whole time change just coincidentally came into effect as soon as my schedule erupted.

I am not complaining.
It's nice to be busy doing the things I choose to be busy with.

Unpacking,
Reorganizing,
Editing,
Blogging,
Rehearsing,
Thrifting,
Shooting,
Cleaning,
Cooking,
etc.

Today I ran a few errands for Camillo while he was in a meeting.
Came home to clean/unpack for a minute (well, about 65) and then watched Ellen and Bethenny while taking care of some long over due editing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's a hard life when you get to hang out with two handsome boys and their Mommy and Daddy.
Let me tell ya...
More soon,
Pinky Promise!!

Off to another shoot.
Molly Moon's anyone?

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note