Friday, June 17

Friday Favorites: Muffins, Colors, and Bowls

The other day I made blueberry muffins.
Mm Mm MMM
I decided it would be a perfect post for today:

Favorite Muffins? Blueberry!
Favorite color? Mossy green!
Favorite bowls? Pyrex!

Wanna make some?

Photobucket

In a medium bowl, combine 
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt

Photobucket

In a smaller bowl, whip up
1 beaten egg
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup apple sauce

Photobucket

Put everything in this bowl, 

Photobucket

and mix it up!

Photobucket

Add the best part - the blueberries!

Photobucket

Now fill a cupcake pan, each cup 3/4 full.
If you'd like, you can sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon on top :]
I used papers but, since I substituted apple sauce for oil, they stuck to the muffins.
So when you make yours, just spray each tin with a little oil.

Tada!
Enjoy your tasty treat!
xoxo
Joy


1 comment:

  1. I love LOVE your Pyrex!!! I have become a bit nutsy over this stuff recently and this color is lovely! Blueberry muffins? Also lovely! We just picked bunches from our local blueberry farm and I am looking quite forward to whipping some of these up!

    ReplyDelete

Write me a little note