Tuesday, June 14

In The Jungle

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to the zoo!
It was a perfect sunny day - nice and warm but not too hot.
I knew we had to see the elephants, tigers, lions, penguins, and giraffes.
Okay, that's kind of a long list but we were walking around for two hours 
and didn't even see every animal  in the zoo!

There were cute little birds and creepy spiders (eew).
We saw monkeys of all shapes and sizes.
The lions were hiding but we saw the tigers.
And....

Photobucket

We got to feed the giraffes!
Oh, so cute!
I just wanted to squeeze their long skinny necks!!
Two babies and a daddy...

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, I love the zoo.
I'm happy Camillo likes it too because that means we get to go again and again!

What's your favorite 'wild' animal to visit at the zoo?
Is there a nice zoo close to where you live? 

xoxo
Joy

1 comment:

Write me a little note