Tuesday, August 23

Here I Am...

From I Love Design via Etsy

Wow, I kind of don't know what to say.
But I'm back!
This last week has been pretty full with interning, editing, happy birthday planning, and figuring out how to arrange a schedule that has doubled in the last month.
I had to put things into perspective and prioritize my To-Dos.
Unfortunately, writing to you guys was the last thing I could get to in a day.

We're finding a rhythm and today feels less cattywampus (um, I totally made up the spelling of that word...)
I'm so happy to be here with you again.
Thanks for checking in on me while I was away!
I've got some fun things for you this week..things like a new outfit post, birthday photos, and an iced coffee recipe!

See you tomorrow..pinky promise :)
xoxo
Joy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note