Wednesday, August 31

I'm not necessarily a bug person...

But I thought this was pretty freakin' cute.
Josiah's tiny pet cricket, Jiminy!
Little brothers are great, huh?

On another note, yesterday was one of the best days in a long time!
Let me break it down for ya...
630 Rolled myself out of bed
7-8 Met Merina for Spin Class and got my bum kicked!
8-9 Shower, dressed and breakfast smoothie
9-10 Morning devotions with Camillo
10-11 To the social security office to make my name change official (three years later?!)
11-230 At Starbucks with my computer and photos
230-330 Paper Source with Lanissa brainstorming baby shower ideas!!
330-545 With Mandy for a long overdue visit and foil retouch (wait, her foil wasn't long overdue - just our visit!)
545-630 Stuck in traffic over I-90
615 Got home to rush Camillo out the door to get to Stephanie's surprise engagement party before 7!!
7-8 Engagement Party Yahooo!!
8-9 Wind down with pop corn and a show.
Then we went to bed early!

Oh, it was a good day!
Now, I'm wobbling through the house, sore from yesterday's class, and tying up the loose ends for Cody and Danielle's wedding shoot!

What are you guys doing today?
xoxo
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note