Monday, October 7

Nothing To Do With Food

this post is part of my 31 Day series. here is the beginning

Ollie feet flailing as he climbed into the submarine through the window!

In honor of my commitment to write every day for 31, I'm here to say goodnight! We had another great day. I just love adventuring with my little nugget. He's my sidekick! We drove down to Olympia to have lunch with my mom and grandma. Since it was stormy outside, we played at the kid place inside the mall. It was perfect! Ollie had a blast and really wore himself out. Mama's pretty tired, too. Thankfully, I'd put a pork tenderloin in the crockpot before we left!! I got home and made up some mashed potatoes (frozen from Trader Joe's!) and peas. Delicious! :)

Night night!
xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note