Saturday, October 19

Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

this post is part of my 31 Day series. here is the beginning

The long awaited cookie recipe! I finally got my cookies today and they are so good. I found them here a couple months ago and have made them way too many times since. But did you hear me? They're so good. 

Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 bar dark chocolate, cut into small pieces


Cream butter and sugars. Mix in dry pudding package, eggs, and vanilla. Next, baking soda, salt, and flour. Finally, stir in chocolate chips and chunks. Drop on parchment paper covered pan, about an inch and a half apart. Bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy with a nice, cold glass of milk!!
xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note