Monday, July 11

Sunny Monday

Photo from Sara

This is me.
Double checking the lighting situation of a beautiful wedding I shot Saturday.
I know, my mad posing skills have all of you jealous. 
I cannot wait to show you the other shots we caught from Cody and Danielle's wedding.
Between theirs, Susan and Carl's, and Brynn and Andrew's, you guys are in for 3 sweeeet treats!!
Thanks again to Sara and Charlie for their awesomeness! 
Woah, that was a lot of linking..but click every one of 'em!

xoxo
Joy

2 comments:

  1. I may or may not be stalking your blog :) Thank you so much for all your hard work on Saturday - you definitely put my mind at ease

    xoxo Mrs. May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs May! You will be the first to know when I post anything! :) Spending your day with the two of you was my honor! You throw a great party, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Write me a little note