Tuesday, December 10

I Don't Know What To Title This Post So I'm Just Gonna Leave It At That


Hey Peeps,

Happy Tuesday! We three Candidos are having a quiet day at home (aside from a bit of grocery shopping) after a busy weekend/Monday. I'm cleaning, doing laundry, making lists, crossing things off of them, and just kinda getting things back in order. While listening to Christmas Music, of course. Frank Sinatra Christmas station on Pandora to be exact :)

If you have a minute, please take a look at this Merry Christmas card. Mostly because, hello, it's so friggin' cool. Maybe we will make Christmas cards this year… You could also read this amazing story of a Christmas Miracle. If you're reading this post while you take a break from online Christmas shopping for your brother's girlfriend's roommate who's name you drew for gift exchange, this might help. And if you're a mama like me, on the clock 24/7, please read this sweet post by a wonderful woman who gets it (and after you read it, bookmark her blog because it's always that sweet, caring, and has just the right words to encourage me through the rest of my day). Oh, and lastly, read this post about making space for your future because it has some really awesome points.

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note