Saturday, March 19

Phew!

We finished our taxes!!
As a little treat, I picked up my favorite favorite favorite ice cream.
It only comes out this time of year and I've been waiting for months!!
Okay, maybe I got a little too excited about it and ate a little too much.
But after a lame day at work, I just needed to veg out for a sec.
Maybe next time I should do so with veggies instead of Tax Crunch!!


Tax Crunch® Ice Cream

Relieve the stress of tax season with our delicious Kona Coffee ice cream blended with a tasty swirl of crackling chocolate and rice crunchy pieces. A favorite since 2001.

Soo...I think for the next few days I need to take a little break from blogging.
I know, I know.
I haven't been around that much anyways but there's been a lot lot lot going on and if I can just disconnect from the internet for a bit, I'll get everything straightened out and be back fresh and new.

While I'm away can you guys do me a favor? 
Even if this is the first time you've ever read this little blog, tell me something you'd like to read about when you come over for a visit.

Fashion?
More DIY?
Photography?
Cooking?
Home Decor?

Tell me, tell me, tell me!

And thanks for understanding my silencio for a few days.

xoxo
Joy

1 comment:

  1. add a Follow gadget so people who have Blogger can follow you...

    ReplyDelete

Write me a little note