Wednesday, April 20

Friday Favorites: Thrift Store Finds

Here we are!
I missed last Friday because I was in Portland.
So I'm making up for it today with my favorite thrift finds of the week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We visited a few different ones over the weekend and I found a gorgeous (maybe crystal?) platter, pink little serving dish, perfect shelf, a cute jar for buttons, and another suitcase. 
All for under $20!!

Photobucket

Look at the detail!
I love the flower shape etched out.

Photobucket

I'm not quite sure what this is supposed to be.
But it reminds me of my grandma and I am soo happy to have found it.
I want to use it for my earrings.

Photobucket

This shelf was five dollars!!
It's just what I need for my crafty room.
I'll prime and paint it to brighten things up.
Maybe make a DIY out of it?

The jar you see there is going to corral all my buttons.
I love buttons.
I'll give you an up-close soon - it's in mid-DIY at the moment :]

Photobucket

I might have a collection of suitcases.
Maybe.
This one was 3 dollars and the cutest size.

I could spend hours thrifting and luckily, my travel mate felt the same :]

xoxo
Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note