Monday, July 4

Happy 4th!

Today is the last day of a great weekend.
I spent Saturday with my family and it was such a gorgeous day!

My mama loves working in her yard and when I saw her gardens, I was amazed!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All her plants and flowers were so healthy and vibrant!
It felt good to be away from the city and just tuck myself into nature.

Josiah got some baby rabbits since the last time I was there.
It's hard to tell yet but let's hope and pray their both the same gender!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aren't they cute?!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket
It was great to spend time with my mom and grandma!
We had a nice relaxing afternoon snoozing in the sun.

I also got to spend some time with my dad at lunch.
How do I not have any pictures of that?! :(

I fell asleep for a little while and woke up to find my mama had baked me cupcakes...
Thanks sooo much, Mom!!

Photobucket

Yesterday was another beautifully sunny day over here in Seattle.
We went to church and then spent the day relaxing at home with the windows open and a nice breeze.
Oh, and I got some ice cream!!

I've got high hopes for today.
Wouldn't it be fun to go on a picnic and maybe to the lake?
Husband is still sleeping, though, so we'll see what I can get out of him :)

I hope you guys have a great 4th of July!
What are you out and about doing today?

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note