Monday, January 7

All Is Calm


After a month of traveling and hosting company, our holiday shenanigans have come to an end. I'll be sharing photos over the next couple weeks: a trip to Seaside, snow at Grammy's, baby's first Christmas! Now it's just the three of us here in this little house and, aside from Ollie's delighted squeals, all is calm and quiet. We enjoyed a wonderful season and hopefully you did, too!

There's been so much on my heart that I've been trying to work out. All of it has kind of left me speechless. I really don't like not being able to explain how I feel or what I'm thinking. Sydney hit the nail on the head, though. I'll figure it out in my own words but for now, I'll appreciate how well she put it and and be thankful I'm not the only one! 

xoxo
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note