Wednesday, February 20

Our Valentine's

Since Camillo had a test Friday morning, Thursday night wasn't going to work out for a Valentine's date. No problem to me! We stayed in to order a pizza and watch a movie. But Monday night, we got dressed up (I shaved my legs, people!) and headed out to Fumaça Brasilian Steakhouse. Even our little mister wore his Sunday clothes :)
I was kinda nervous taking Oliver (now accepting babysitter applicationssince it was close to nap time but he was a champ. He quietly watched the servers walking around and listened to our conversation. When he was ready to eat, we sat him in a big boy chair (!!) and he ate his sweet potatoes and drank his water. (Let's not tell him that mommy and daddy were eating delicious meats, rice, and beans and drinking coconut soda..)
It was a fun night out on the town with my boys. I realized how much a little time out with the baby and the Daddy can be good for my spirits. I say these boys take Mama on dates more often!! 

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note