Monday, June 17

The End of a Long Day

It's been one of those days where I never really knew what time it was but somehow ran behind from start to finish. Thankfully, my little nugget can go with the flow and we only had one exhausted, heart broken melt down today. Next to the bananas at PCC. That's when I realized it was way past nap time. 

It still amazes me how even an exhaustingly long day is so different now as a mama. Before, I probably would have been stressed, grumpy, irritable, mean. You'd have to ask Camillo. But having Ollie has made me more patient, compassionate, calm. I know it's only by God's grace that I'm not losing my marbles by bedtime and I'm not saying that I'm suddenly Mother Theresa. But motherhood has made me want to be my best self. Peas and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note