Wednesday, September 18

My Monkey and His Uncles

I have three younger brothers. Isaac, Jordan, and Josiah. I love them. And so does Ollie. 

Isaac hasn't seen Oliver since November 2012. The photo above was taken the day before he left for Utah to work on the ski slopes and he hasn't been home since! I'm so so so excited that he's on his way back to Washington for a visit. He's kind of a nomad, that brother of mine. I can't wait to hear about his adventures in the desert and the big red rocks of Utah.

Jordan is nice and close, only about 15 minutes away. We get to see him a lot and I'm thankful for that. Ollie gets very excited to see him and reaches for Uncle Jordy as soon as he shows up. He's got a big bushy beard and cool glasses. Ollie's hands are always all over both, ha! It's nice to have a little piece of my family close by to spend time with and share an occasional meal with. And sometimes quiche ;) 

Josiah turned 10 years old a month before Ollie was born. He is a really sweet uncle and Ollie just thinks the world of him. We got to do some pretty fun things with Uncle Josiah this summer. We went to the lake, Wild Waves, watched him play a couple baseball games, had some BBQs. Now that Josiah has started school, we might not get to see him as often but it's nice to know he's only a 90 minute drive away. 

Oliver also has an Auntie. Oi, Tia Carol!! She's coming for a visit in October and we can't wait to see her! The last time we got to see her was last year when Ollie was only about 2 weeks old. I was still in a lot of pain and recovering so I didn't get to go adventuring with them very much. This time we'll all be together and I'm so excited! 

xoxo
Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note