Monday, October 28

Checking In

this post is part of my 31 Day series. here is the beginning

Hey All! Happy Monday. Did you have a good weekend? We were very busy and had a lot of fun. Saturday we went to a Fall Festival at church. The kids dressed up and had a blast..more to come! And then yesterday we had a crazy long day at the mall. Oh geez. It was cray cray. I haven't been to a mall in ages, let alone with Ollie. But we all found some new shirts so Yay! 
Anyways, tomorrow our company leaves for home so today was low key. Ollie has been a little nutty lately. I started to get a little overwhelmed but then read a couple pages in this book and felt better. Once again, the book was spot on and helped me realize Ollie is just going through a new leap in his development. Poor guy is just trying to figure everything out so he needs Mama a little extra. Okay, buddy. Let's snuggle. ;)
Tonight we had pizza so nothing special there. But tomorrow I have something exciting so see you then!!

xoxo
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a little note