Wednesday, October 9

{Delicious} Healthy Pumpkin Bread

this post is part of my 31 Day series. here is the beginning


Would you guys believe me if I told you I've never tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte?! I know. What's wrong with me? I lovelovelove pumpkin and stock up on it during the holiday season so that I can bake with it all year. Like this pumpkin bread. I searched for a healthy version months ago when I was craving something pumpkin-y. This recipe only calls for 1/3 of the sugar that others call for, and has oats in it, too. I don't feel so bad eating it any time of day, even for breakfast! Add a bit of cream cheese frosting (and maybe a Pumpkin Spice Latte?!) and you've got yourself a delicious, healthy treat! Enjoy!

xoxo
Joy

1 comment:

  1. mmmm I would have a slice of that! Looks delicious
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Write me a little note